With our Dining-/Living-Series WOODSTOCK in european rustic wild-oak you get a great variety
of options for individual design in a class of its own:
1. Choose one of 5 different surfaces you will get with WOODSTOCK:
european rustic wild-oak Ice Grey, Bianco, Oil Finish, Kongo and Nevada!
2. Choose one of 4 different base frames!
3. Decide if you prefer the table-plate as one piece or divided into two parts!
4. Decide if you prefer the side edge of the table-plate in its natural state or straightened!
5. Choose with WOODSTOCK-TIMBER a table made out of old railroad ties!
6. Be pleased and happy by our well-choosen Dining-/Living-series WOODSTOCK and enjoy it!
For detailed information about any kind of wood we work with click here:
GALLERY WITH PICTURES OF WOODSTOCK
These products are displayed with all varieties of surfaces and base frames as also with the side edge
of the table-plates in its natural state as well as straightened:
GALLERY WITH PICTURES OF WOODSTOCK–TIMBER
These products are displayed with the fourth base frame.
One of the special features of WOODSTOCK-TIMBER is that not only the frontborders of the topplate is irregular
but also the topplate itself has differences up to 5 mm reffered to the surface.
That results from building WOODSTOCK-TIMBER out of old railroad ties.
GALLERY WITH PICTURES OF EUROPEAN RUSTIC WILD-OAK